Does Eric Schmidt have the Blonde gene? #digitalfootprint
Sometimes Eric Schmidt the CEO of Google “worries me” – here are some of his quotes.
- “We know where you are. We know where you’ve been. We can more or less know what you’re thinking about.” Atlantic
- “If you have something that you don’t want anyone to know maybe you shouldn’t be doing it in the first place” CNBC interview
- “Every young person one day will be entitled automatically to change his or her name on reaching adulthood in order to disown youthful hijinks stored on their friends’ social media sites.” Wall Street Journal
- “Streetview the cars we drive only once, you can just move, right?” CNN Interview
- “You can trust us with your data” Telegraph
- “I actually think most people don’t want Google to answer their questions, they want Google to tell them what they should be doing next. New York Times Interview
What this does suggest is that there are new social rules
mashup* is organising a debate on these new rules on 24th November – register here, but remember Google will know you are there and why !