speaking at m4Life this week
I am speaking at mLife this week in Brighton and will be addressing “The Uniqueness of mobile”
Abstract : There is no such thing as a mobile strategy or a social media strategy or a digital strategy: there is only strategy. Having a sexy phone in physical form or thousands of applications is not going to make anyone a winner! Whilst not having them means you cannot compete, trust and understanding of the Uniqueness of Mobile in a multi-screen world is key to differentiation, segmentation, margin, growth and survival.
Keywords: uniqueness of mobile, multi-screen, trust, reputation, identity, digital footprint, survival, growth, competition, strategy
- proposition is that FREE is an exchange for you data, as companies use your data to create a 'new business model'
- this exchange is about our definition of privacy
- web data is the current FREE model
- Mobile provides data that the web companies cannot get, this is why Google has woken up to the fact the Mobile Mobile Mobile is the next place to play
- If you can get data from mobile, web and TV what can you do with the data to create value in a multi-screen world
- Will people always trade privacy for value - or is this a growing phase to a new business model
- What are the links between data and reputation/ identity
- Who owns data and why will some be able to compete on unfair terms
- Why is understanding what you are trusted for at new strategic imperative